Someone from The Christ Presbyterian Church created a 95 Theses against us Latter Day Saints. Someone posted it here on Word Press. Then a member of the LDS Church posted it in a LDS Facebook group. This created a lot of people defending their faith and church. So I commented on the bloggers page. He responded and all I could see was a guy that was upset with the church. He was a member at one time and saw a lot of negative things. He also doesn’t like the fact that the LDS Church calls his church an abomination. Yes at one point that was stated by someone within the history of the church,. I understand why he was upset. So I felt lead to create 21 Theses Against Dunderheads. I am not slamming this guy at all in this. I am writing to anyone that needs to stop attacking people in the name of God and start loving on people. I tried to be funny in some of this but I am very serious about this post. I welcome positive comments. I want to know your thoughts on how people treat each other.
1. Jesus is and can be your buddy Christ!
2.This may sound cheesy but Its not about having a religion. Its about having a relationship with Jesus Christ.
3. Don’t hate the player. Hate the game. People are trying to find who they are as a person. If they find happiness and it doesn’t hurt you personality…. let it go…..
4. Remember the words of your teacher, your master. Evil moves fast but good moves faster. Satan wants noting more than for us to fall. Remember you are a new creation once you except Jesus as your Lord and the enemy hates that.
5. Do on to others as you would have them do on to you. The golden rule only applies when you act in love and kindness. If you want to be treated like crap then keep it to yourself.
6. John 3:16 John 3:16 John 3:16 and revert to number 1 🙂
7. Don’t trust a topless bar that is open for 3 hours a night.
No theology here. Just some helpful advise.
8. How dare you think that you know more about someone else’s belief in God!
9. Same sex marriage does not hurt you personality. Keep calm and respect one another.
10. Most of us have at least one demon hiding in the closet. If you don’t have one then be on the look out. Sounds harsh? Get over it we are all human which makes us ALL sinners before God.
11. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints do have a laundry list of crazy things in their history. Before you go and cast judgment on the members of today you should stop and Goggle your own churches history. Chances are you will decide to rethink your church bashing.
12. Forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza. This may not apply as much today but if your pizza is really late or wrong you better contact the store to get a credit or your order done over.
13. Stop picking on the Mormon faith. Your target should be the newest Pope. Evolution is now what the Pope feels is correct and that the Big Bang Theory is also the new thing. He even said that God is not like a wizard and cannot do magical things. … yeah I know right?!
14. If you do not call upon any deity don’t try to tell someone they are wrong. If someone tries to convert you after you have told them no you should tell them to get lost.
15. If you call upon a deity don’t push it on someone else that has already made it clear that they are happy where they are.
16. The Mormons have temples. They uses them to make covenants with God for the most part. What is so wrong with that?
17. Joseph Smith was just a man. Kinda like you. Ouch
18. Speaking of Joseph Smith. He is God’s prophet. Slam him all you want but do your think the Old Testament prophets were perfect people? Nope they were human too.
19. The Book of Revelation says to not and or take away anything from the book. John was talking about the Revelation and not the Bible.
20. The Book of Mormon. We need no more Bible. We have a Bible. The Book of Mormon is just another testament of Jesus Christ. It even says it on the book cover these days. As for other books. Yes the Bible has 66 books. Well did you know that there are a ton of other books that were left out by the people that created the Bible? Once again Google is your best friend.
21. When people like Billy Graham speak or write books many Christians eat that up like he is the voice of God. Thomas S. Monson is just as connected to God as Billy Graham. Maybe you should listen to one of his messages.